College life is not all it’s cracked up to be, but I am excited that soon and very soon I will be taking my writing career to the next level. My appoligies on my late posts. I repent, and I promise to do better.
Now, I will commence to the thanking. 😀
Thank you: sarahjademcdermott and http://m00nsh1n3.wordpress.com/for your Super Sweet Blog Award nomination as well as the Seven Things About Me Award. I appreciate you taking the time to think about, and nominate me. Thank you so very much.
Now, for the Super Sweet Blog Award:
1. Cookies or Cake?
I like cookies, preferably Chocolate Chip. Yum.
2. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate, definitely Chocolate.
3. What is your favorite sweet treat?
4. When do you crave sweet things the most?
When I’m feeling moody, or sad. They make me feel better.
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be?
And for the Seven Things About Me Award:
1. I’m a complete and total nerd 100%. And proud of it. I love knowledge, I chase after it–fearlessly. I’m always looking to uncover something new.
I go for walks just to watch the way the sun hits the leaves. I take lessons on flight from birds, and learn the art of caution from squirrels. I listen to the wisdom filled stories of crickets and admire the quiet strength and beauty of a spider web. However, if any of them come inside my house, I go ballistic.
2. I’m terrified that bugs crawl across me while I’m sleeping. Which I’m sure they do, still, it terrifies me, so I try not to think about it.
3. I love to sing, to feel the rifts leave my throat, vibrate through my entire body, dance along my core. But most importantly I love to feel the energy of the people around me, as we enjoy the music together.
4. I love running, the rhythmic pound of my feet against the pavement. I love running in the winter, watching the leaves fall, inhaling the nippy air, feeling the tips of my ears freeze…
5. I love to cook. To create something from scratch and add flavor and seasonings until the meat sings and sizzles. And I love to watch the reaction on the faces of those I feed and their delight when the flavors hit their taste buds.
7. If I could no longer write, I think I would go mad. Writing is my way of venting, of purging myself of all my pain, fears, loves and hates. Its how I unwind, release and learn to forgive. If I could not longer write, I think I would go mad, having to live with all of those emotions bottled up inside me.
And my nominee’s are:
Once again, thank you guys for sticking with me, for your continued support encouraging words, and nominations, you are awesome! Thank you.
-Jae Lei Nyght