First off I would like to thank Juleesaninja and Simonet7 for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. It is an honor to be thought of let alone nominated for such an award and I am immensely grateful that someone—anyone—reads my work. So thank you both!
Here are the rules:
1] Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2] List seven random things about yourself.
3] Nominate fifteen other blogs.
4] Notify the fifteen nominees.
5] Put the award logo on your blog.
Okay so here we go: Seven random things about me are…
1) I wish I could fly.
2) I have a secret addiction to peanut m & m’s.
3) I cry during every episode of Grey’s Anatomy. (It’s an emotional show…don’t judge me.)
4) I‘ve always wanted to dance in the rain.
5) Before I die I want to drive a motorcycle.
6) I want to see the Roman Coliseum for myself.
7) When it snows I always make a grilled cheese sandwich and hot chocolate and then watch the snowflakes fall. (I don’t actually do that every time but it was a beautiful image so just go with it.)
And last but not least, my fifteen nominees are:
Thanks again Juleesaninja and Simonet7 for nominating me, and all of you WordPressers who comment and like my posts. You are all amazing. Thank you. 🙂
‘Jae Lei Nyght
Congrats you deserve it, your posts are always fantastic. I look forward to each update.
Aww, thank you so much Prewitt, you’re amazing! 🙂