I would like to start by thanking my readers, for pushing me constantly to write and reach inward in search of more inspiration. (You guys are the beez-kneez!)
Secondly, I would like to thank Don’t Quote Lily for her nomination. Thank you so very much for thinking of me! ❤
I started this blog because I wanted to build an audience as an author that would follow me when, and if, I ever published my many novels-in-the-making. 😀
But I never thought that my followers would come so fast or that my readers would actually care what I wrote about. obviously something that I’m saying has touched you guys—either that or I have hallucinated this entire thing and I should be checked into the nearest mental institution at once, lol.
Anywayz, here are the rules . . .
These are the rules of this award:
1. Add the award to your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you and include a link to their blog.
3. Mention 7 random things about yourself.
4. List the rules.
5. Give the award to 15 or more bloggers.
And now the moment you have all been waiting for . . . here are seven extremely random things about me!
- I wish I was a mermaid so that I would never have to worry about bad hair days.
- I’m always in motion, even in my sleep.
- I believe that chocolate is the most undermined drug on the market.
- I’m addicted to chocolate.
- I believe that music is the second most undermined drug on the market.
- I’m addicted to music.
- I love that I can use a thousand different words to say the exact same thing and say it different every single time.
And these are the 15 or more bloggers that I give this award to 🙂
http://kiramoorescloset.wordpress.com/ (Beautiful story, beautiful heart, amazing poetry :))
http://sarahjaneprosetry.wordpress.com/ (Poetic art)
http://travisthetraveler.wordpress.com/ (Simplistic complexity, I love these posts!)
http://thebumblefiles.wordpress.com/ (Hilarious posts right here guys!)
http://granbee.wordpress.com/ (Beautiful words)
http://theyoungplum.wordpress.com/ (He might kill me for this—not sure—but his blog is hilarious, so hence, the nomination 🙂 )
http://ripleyconnor.com/ (I’ve always wanted to meet a real live alien…kind of devilish, I know ;))
http://saintssistersandsluts.wordpress.com/(Extremely informative, with a hint of comedy)
http://seapunk2.wordpress.com/ (Funny, realistic, need I say more?)
http://divasinchrist.com/ (Peaceful, uplifting posts)
http://titillatingthoughts.wordpress.com/ (The name says it all)
http://colltales.com/ (Writings, Pictures, Music, Art and Difficult conversations)
http://courtingmadness.wordpress.com/ (She records pain through her fingertips and relays her stories to my heart, I love her work!)
http://mydomainpvt.wordpress.com/ (Informative, poetic, beautiful)
Thank you once again Lily for the nomination and to all my followers 😉
‘Jae Lei Nyght ❤